Technology Manufacturing Campus
Command Security Corporation (CSC) has been operating as a security services component for the largest global technology manufacturing environments and campus settings for more than two decades. Services provided are armed/unarmed technology campus security, access control, campus patrol services, high value-critical asset transportation services, emergency response, lobby operations, Global Security Operation Center management procedures, video surveillance and monitoring, DVTEL, C-cure, and investigations.
CSC understands the technology manufacturing campus environment, and delivers customized solutions designed to mitigate security breaches, theft, and sustain profitability in manufacturing campus settings:
- Infrastructure is customized and developed specifically for the technology-manufacturing customer
- Management and Supervisors are assigned based on appropriate fit, and a "know your customer" operations approach
- Extensive communications and quality assurance reporting with technology manufacturing customer security leadership
- Committee-based approach to security innovations for the technology campus setting. We work collaboratively to identify and discuss the next generation of security solutions and best practices
- Full security solutions providing economies of scale and strategic purchasing relations: employee and cargo scanning systems, video surveillance and monitoring, access control and visitor management, guard touring/GPS systems