Aviation Safeguards provides wheelchair escort services to the aviation industry utilizing our proprietary SmartWheel™ software system to monitor, track and ensure optimal performance. SmartWheel™ enables immediate as well as scheduled wheelchair dispatching; provides functionality to monitor individual agent and team response/performance; and provides an activity log to ensure accurate billing.
In today’s era of rising customer service expectations and costs, airlines are frequently called upon to account for performance and pricing. Our proprietary SmartWheel™ system provides aviation customers with a powerful tool for evaluating Aviation Safeguards’ overall cost and performance. SmartWheel™ is provided at no additional cost to customers seeking wheelchair escort services.
What does the software provide?
The software can be configured to provide a variety of reports including:
- Daily, weekly and monthly usage reports for an individual airline or consortium
- Daily, weekly and monthly run reports by individual wheelchair agent to verify productivity
- Peak times for wheelchair usage to assist with staffing requirements
- Average run time per agent per wheelchair run
- Documentation for billing
- Tracking of customer service and/or passenger issues
- Printed dispatch tickets for easy reading and verification
- A "Tracking Report" spreadsheet
Get the Flash Player to see this player.